contador de visitas
contador de visitas contador de visitas
Immobilien Frankfurt http://www.naosalvo.com.br

segunda-feira, 19 de julho de 2010

Asa Branca de Luiz Gonzaga em Inglês

Forró in the Dark with David Byrne – Asa Branca lyrics

When I heard the land was burning
Like the bonfires of São João
I asked God up there in His heaven
What is happening to us now?

What a hellfire, what a furnace,
Not a tree was left alive
And all my cattle, they lay there dying
Even my horse, dear, did not survive

And the white winged dove has flown now,
Far away from this burnt land
And so I say now, adeus Rosinha,
Know in my heart I’ll be back again

Now I live in this big city,
Such a long, long way away
But when I hear that the rain is falling,
Back to my home I’ll return someday

And the land one day will blossom,
Like the green that’s in your eyes
And I assure you, my dear Rosinha,
I will be back here, right by your side

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário